S Y M M E T R Y

August 10, 2017
Visited this place 4 years ago prior to the recent visit again. So much has changed. For example, this cafe has become a restaurant and bar now. Getting straight to the point, this place didn't impress me as much as it did before when it was an expensive cafe yet the quality and quantity made so much sense.

Though their marketing projection wasn't the feel I got when I entered and sat down for a snack. I needed a cuppa so bad and reluctantly made my order. While I didn't intentionally go back to this place. I had a meeting in the area and when it started pouring rain, I took shelter in SYMMETRY. Anyways, coffee was good and the little snack I had was delicious. But I wouldn't go back for their rate, cause I rather go to a full fledged restaurant for that.

I will let you compare once I am able to find the photographs from way back for you to compare. For now, enjoy these shots.









Have you got BLOGLOVIN or INSTAGRAM

Find me there!

X❤X❤,
Dimito Michiyo




22 comments:

  1. It looks super delicious!

    http://violettedaily.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Violette

      X❤X❤,
      Dimito Michiyo

      Delete
  2. Looks like a lovely place to eat! Great post, thanks for sharing :)

    Camille xo

    www.cococami.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes lovely but I will not be going there again:)
      Thanks Camille.

      X❤X❤,
      Dimito Michiyo

      Delete
  3. It Sound like a place worth going to ! And food looks yummy!

    http://www.elegantduchess.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's not a place for everyone. As for me I will not be going back for sure:)

      X❤X❤,
      Dimito Michiyo

      Delete
  4. Your photos look amazing!!!! Have a beautiful weekend!
    $50 Lilysilk giveaway on my blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Agne, That's so sweet of you babe!!!
      2 more days to the weekend. Have a great one.

      X❤X❤,
      Dimito Michiyo

      Delete
  5. Sounds like a nice place, the food looks yummy :)

    xx Alyssa // STYLE VANITY

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was yummy. It's like a chic shack you know... So I wouldn't want to pay restaurent rate for this place:)

      X❤X❤,
      Dimito Michiyo

      Delete
  6. That food looks super stunning, I hope you enjoyed it!

    Camila
    My Vogue Style | www.myvoguestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Camila. Have a great evening babe!

      X❤X❤,
      Dimito Michiyo

      Delete
  7. The food looks bomb! I also love the fact that there's a cat casually hanging around the area. Haha!

    Angelie // Pixi Lash Booster Mascara Review

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The cat is one of my favourite picture in this post. It was a rainy weather so you can imagine!

      X❤X❤,
      Dimito Michiyo

      Delete
  8. What a lovely place! Thanks for sharing! <3

    X Merel
    www.andathousandwords.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by:)

      X❤X❤,
      Dimito Michiyo

      Delete
  9. Sometimes change isn't for the best. At least the coffee was decent.

    Linda, Libra, Loca: Beauty, Baby and Backpacking

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Linda, you totally get it. Yeah thank god for the coffee and snack!

      X❤X❤,
      Dimito Michiyo

      Delete
  10. Nice place, I love this cute cat :D
    https://beseenbepopular.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm totally not a cat person, but some cats speak to me hahah:)

      X❤X❤,
      Dimito Michiyo

      Delete
  11. Looking forward to your photos. Btw, that cat is really lovely.

    Jasmine x
    Jas Claire

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.